Licensed Professional Engineer, State of Texas, No. 121173
Licensed Professional Engineer – State of Florida No. 77654
Born and raised in La Paz, Bolivia. Obtained a B.S. in Electromechanical Engineering from Universidad Loyola (2001) and graduated with honors from the University of Florida with a B.S. in Environmental Engineering (2009). In 2010 he obtained a Graduate Certificate in Sustainable Engineering.
Mr. Meneses’ work experience includes:
- Teaching and research experience in solid waste management and groundwater monitoring
- Water, Wastewater, and Stormwater treatment and management design
- Hydraulic modeling
- Stormwater management inspections and permit applications
- NPDES permit applications and renewals
- SPCC Plan update and development
- Preparation of bidding and contract documents
- Construction administration
- Expert witness support
Although Mr. Meneses technical experience is focused in environmental services, he also has experience in staff management, health and safety program development and implementation, and research management.
Mr. Meneses is part of the American Water Works Association (AWWA), Water Environment Federation (WEF), American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE), and Water for People.